Sunday 8 March 2009

that moment with her :)

I can't update my blog selalu. I'm busy all the time. Hmm, but last Saturday I'm out with her, she's look more pretty when she wear tudung. yeah more pretty, its make my heart beat faster than before. haha, we went to KL, i drive people. :) hmm, but i have no licence. and there's a lots of police around kl, like OMG. but she ask me to relax. tak kena tahan :P hmm, makan kat kedai mamak bawah pokok. fucking yummy kann? then we went to sogo cause i want to buy something fr my daddy. hmm, fr some reason i love being appreciate from her. she make me feels so complete. even though she just "friend" of mine. i love her, and she also always make me laugh with her jokes and when i saw her smile its make me feel legaaaa :) and when went out with her, ada je yang tak kena. haha, slalu merungut2. thats when i love her. her own attitude. she's not plastic like others. first time jumpa pun jadi mcm dh lama kenal. cause her is her. and I'm sad if i must leave her fr some reason. bila dh tak rapat lagi i don't know what to do. I'm sad when she's sad. Bila keluar masa mraz concert. she's look sad. hmm, i want to know why, but she secret it from me. I thought I know everything about her, but actually not. She's not what you look her outside, nak mendalami diri dia amat lah susah. Dia banyak secret but I know one day she will tell someone that she trust. . and there's is one song for her, Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. Its for her :)

1 comment:

  1. damn, siapa that girl? haha :P
    perangaii dia, pergh. merungut2 semua en? perghh .

    ReplyDelete