Thursday 8 January 2009

at last

at last, i tell somebody about my problems. i think she the one that i trust, i don't know why? i just know her about 3 months ago. but we're too close now. after school i must text her, before sleep text her and call her, and woke up in the morning text her again. yeah, likee sumpah rapat gila. and my friends yang ikut mase i kluar dgn dia pun ckp, we're too close. :P but what can i do? dh memang perangai same en? kamching. LOL. she's the only one that knows about my history. i hope she will keep it as a secret. yeah, she's quit bust lately but she have time to text me and answer my phone call. BANGGA nie. we share our problems together. we sing a song together. we hear radio together. we hung out together. we shopping together. and we do our homework together. haha, macam mane tu? :P mesti pelik kan? but ada ah cara dia. :P
i think i found a right girl but i don't know if she found me as a right man? haih

No comments:

Post a Comment