Sunday 4 January 2009

No wonder

No wonder Dee love Corde Spank Broadus. haha, cause he's cute. Yeah, cute but I'm cuter babe :)
ingat tuu. I just watch this snoop dogg fatherhood. Yeah, its all because of dee. I'm jealous with Corde's family cause his family perfect. not like me. His father are so romantic eventho his father is a hip hop singer. And his mom show the real love of family. CoCori. Yeah, its his name and his brother name and his sister name. I'm jealous of that. But if i think again, maybe Snoop can make it infront of camera. That is just my conclusion. butttt, its a reality show. haih, I'm so jealous of Corde! yelah, dia ada family perfect, bapak popular, ramai peminat eventho pkai braces, haha andd one more thing, sebab Dee suka dia. haih. dia main guitar hero, aku pun main. haha. I boleh challenge dia ah dee :P

2 comments:

  1. haha, :P
    you kan ada kat my heart. chill ah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i know. :P
    but still jealous.

    ReplyDelete